法拉盛華人(工商)促進會，簡稱華商會，是一個在紐約州立案之非政治、非宗教、非營利團體。我們的章程是非營體(A Not-For-Profit Corporation)50l(c)(3)免稅社團，其一切活動均符合華商會會章及紐約州法規。理事長、總幹事或任何理事所採取措施均須經理事會通過，同時須經過會員大會投票通過。
Flushing Chinese Business Association
Our Business is
- To foster commercial and economic development
- To facilitate a profitable business environment in order to promote activities of culture, art, welfare of the local community, education, and local business consultation.
- To serve the needs of members and local Community.
- To promote harmony among ethnic groups.
- To serve as the bridge between the local Community and government agencies.
- To enhance political awareness and economic strength in the local and Chinese Communities, and through the combination of both, join the activities of the main stream society.
The Flushing Chinese Business Association, a.k.a. FCBA, is a non-political, non-religious and non-profit organization incorporated in the state of New York, our bylaws showing FCBA is a not-for-profit corporation follow by 501(c)(3) rules and regulations. All of its activities are carried out in compliance with the bylaws of the land. All actions taken by its President , Executive Director, and Board members are subject to the approval of its Board and the scrutiny of its membership.
Since its formation in 1982, FCBA has actively and successfully carried out the purposed for which it was formed. The success stems from the support of its membership as well as the efforts and dedication of all current and former members of its Board of Directors and advisers. Its accomplishments have been widely recognized.